protect your new bike and save significantly on necessary maintenance!
our service plans can save you thousands of dollars and provide you peace of mind that your bike will be kept in excellent condition.
SERVICE PLAN Options
SErvice plan policies
- Plans must be purchased within 90 days of bike purchase and apply only to the bike being purchased.
- All Plans are valid for 3 years from date of plan purchase.
- Plans are not transferable to another bike or to a new owner of the original bike and are not renewable.
- All service must be scheduled by the end of the 3 year period for no more than 2 weeks past the end date of the service plan.
- Plans cannot be upgraded or changed to a different plan once purchased.
- Edge & Spoke reserves the right to terminate a service plan at any time and return the unused portion of the plan to the original purchasing customer.
- For a plan to be honored, a service plan sticker must remain on the bicycle in the designated spot.
- It is the sole discretion of Edge & Spoke management to determine what is covered by the service plans.
The goal of the service plans is to offer significant cost savings and peace of mind for our riders but it is unrealistic to assume that all maintenance costs will be covered. Service plans do not cover replacement parts and during the normal course of use, bikes will need some parts replaced at varying intervals. The bottom line is that a service plan will save you a lot of money in labor but there will still be some other costs incurred over the life of the service plan to keep your bike in peak condition.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.