BODY GEOMETRY BIKE FIT.
A Body Geometry bicycle fit is scientifically proven to increase power, improve knee tracking, and reduce injury. Get the most out of your bike and your body.
THE BIKE FIT PROCESS
A fit session typically takes a couple of hours, and is a personalized, one-on-one consultation with a professionally trained body geometry fit specialist, designed to help you get the best experience from your ride. Even the smallest adjustment can make a big difference on your bike.
- PRE-FIT INTERVIEW AND FLEXIBILITY ASSESSMENT // A Body Geometry Fit Specialist will talk with you about your riding goals, and evaluate your strength and flexibility.
- RIDE ANALYSIS // Your fitter will visually assess your position on the bike while you ride, and adjust accordingly in order to determine the best and most efficient ride position for you.
- FOLLOW UP // After your session, your fitter will schedule a follow-up discussion to review your adaptation to the new position and answer any questions or concerns.
WHEN TO GET FIT
- WHEN BUYING A NEW BIKE // Knowing the nuances and measurements of your body can help guide your purchase to select a bike that better fits you from the start, enabling you to get the most out of your ride.
- WHEN SETTING NEW GOALS // If you’re looking to increase your training volume or speed, a proper bike fitting can help reduce your chances of injury, and increase efficiency and power as you adapt to your new regimen.
- YOUR FITNESS HAS IMPROVED // Have you made significant changes to your strength or flexibility recently? A bike fit can ensure that you continue to maximize your power, endurance and comfort.
Body Geometry Bike Fit // $250
Professional Bike Sizing // $100
2nd Bike Set-Up // $75
Please contact us to schedule a Bike Sizing OR 2nd Bike Set-Up. Body Geometry Bike Fit can be scheduled below.