Edge & Spoke was founded as a small bike and ski shop that was absolutely dedicated to offering personal service to our customers. Every shop can offer similar products but how we treat our customers is what sets us apart. As we have grown over the years, we have maintained a consistent and premium service experience by only adding individuals to our team who are not only passionate and knowledgeable about cycling but who also love providing excellent customer service. Part of our character comes from the fact that we are located in a historic building in downtown Redmond and offer a physical and psychological contrast to uninspiring corporate bike stores. The bottom line is that we are professional and work hard but we are also agile and scrappy. If you want to work at a shop where your co-workers care about their jobs and believe in what they are doing we would love to have you on our team.
All of our sales positions are currently full but we are seeking full time bicycle service tecnicians to join our team:
Bicyle Service Technician
- Maintain exceptional quality and safety standards for bike service and assembly.
- Perform all kinds of bike maintenance including:
- Frame-up assembly
- Suspension service
- Dropper post service
- Pivot service
- Electronic shifting adjustment and diagnosis
- Specialized Turbo assembly, service, and diagnosis
- Fit measurement documentation and transfer
- Communicate proactively and professionally with customers regarding their service.
- Check in bikes for service and repair.
- Perform occasional sales duties as required..
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Test ride bikes after service work or assembly.
- Participate in continued training as needed.
- What We Offer:
- Employee Bike Use Program
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Program
- Compensation will depend on experience but we pay competiviely.
Interested in joining our team? Fill out the information below and we will be in touch soon!